Certified Medical Assistant
Grand Rapids, Michigan – Full Time
Born Clinic is a leading integrative health care clinic. Our patient care model integrates the best emerging practices with the tried-and-tested techniques of conventional medicine. This is an opportunity to work in an exciting field of medicine, our primary focus is on improving the health and well-being of our patients, we are mission-driven and committed to delivering the highest standard of care.
We believe in the idea of challenging a “one-size-fits-all” model of medicine. Our whole-body approach is focuses on getting to the root cause of heath issues. We are looking for a team member who is personable, organized, proactive, adaptive, and team oriented. This candidate is compassionate and genuinely wants to see patients’ health and well-being improve.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Check patient in – take vital signs, record chief compliant, update medication list, and document in EHR;
- Escort and prepare patients in exam rooms;
- Set up sterile trays;
- Give injections;
- Clean and restock exam rooms;
- Assist Providers in procedures such as EKG, ICG, Laser, Bone Density, and many other medical procedures;
- Other duties and responsibilities as they arise.
- Certified Medical Assistant;
- Two (2) years of experience as a Clinical Medical Assistant;
- Phlebotomy experience highly preferred;
- Excellent clinical and computer skills with experience using and EHR system.
- Competitive pay;
- Medical, dental, and life insurance;
- Paid Time Off.