Clinical Floor Supervisor (Nurse)
Grand Rapids, Michigan – Full Time
Born Clinic is a leading preventive health care services clinic. Our patient care model integrates the best emerging practices with the tried-and-tested techniques of conventional medicine. We strive to help patients prevent, resolve, and manage health problems.
We believe in the idea of challenging a “one-size-fits-all” model of medicine. Our whole-body approach is focuses on getting to the root cause of health issues. We are seeking a full-time RN or LPN to be our Clinical Floor Supervisor. As the Clinical Floor Supervisor, you will be vital to our provider-patient relationship and patient experience. This position requires developed interpersonal skills, the ability to multitask, a positive and friendly attitude, a strong work ethic, and leadership experience.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- In collaboration with the Clinical Director, manage the clinical floor team of Medical Assistants and Technicians;
- In conjunction with the Clinical Director, assist in researching, creating, implementing, and enforcing policies and procedures;
- Oversee exam room and equipment cleanliness and sanitation;
- Accurately maintain and file patient and employee documentation and records;
- Serve as a liaison between outside laboratories and medical offices, as well as assist provider team with order completions;
- Responsible for the procurement of clinical supplies;
- Assist Leadership in managing the clinical floor team’s schedule and adequate coverage;
- Assist in the orientation and training of new employees;
- Within reason, assume various roles and responsibilities in times of team member absenteeism or staff shortage (PRN), such as obtaining patient history, chief complaint, and vitals, preparing and administering medications, and assisting with multiple procedures.
- RN or LPN;
- Two (2) years of supervisory experience.
- Competitive pay;
- Medical, dental, and life insurance;
- Paid Time Off;
- No weekend, no night and no holiday*;