Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
Grand Rapids, Michigan – Part Time
Born Clinic, an integrative family practice, is seeking a part-time Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) to join our team of clinical providers. The positionis for thirty-two (32) hours per week.
With over 30 years of experience, Born Clinic helps patients prevent, resolve, and manage health problems by integrating unique, innovative practices with conventional medicine. We are committed to a whole-body approach to our patients’ health and cultivate a trueprovider-patient relationship to help them achieve their wellness goals.
Our ideal candidate is personable, has strong communication skills (verbal, phone, and written), organized, has critical thinking skill; supported by scientific judgment. This candidate is compassionate and genuinely want to see their patient’s health improve, in both the acute and long-term setting.
- Assisting with prescription refills
- Answering general healthcare questions
- Effectively communicate test results with the provider(s) and medical care recommendation to thepatient(s)
- Superior critical thinking skills to accuratelyassess patient symptom(s) and guide he or she to the appropriate level of care
- Graduation from accredited school of nursing. Good standing with the Board of Nursing of the State of Michigan
- Experience in integrativeor functional medicine is ideal
- Pay commensurate with experience
- Paid time off
- No Weekend