Patient Service Associate (Checkout)
Grand Rapids, Michigan – Full Time
Born Clinic is a leading preventive health care services clinic. Our patient care model integrates the best emerging practices with the tried-and-tested techniques of conventional medicine. We strive to help patients prevent, resolve, and manage health problems.
We believe in the idea of challenging a “one-size-fits-all” model of medicine. Our whole-body approach focuses on getting to the root cause of health issues. We are seeking a full-time charismatic candidate to join our Checkout Team. An ideal candidate will have developed interpersonal skills, attention to details, the ability to multitask, a positive and friendly attitude, and a strong work ethic.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Pleasantly greet patients in a helpful and confidential manner;
- Offer information about Born Clinic within limits;
- If necessary, route clinic questions to the appropriate medical staff or provider team member after thorough assessment;
- Responsible for completing the patient check out process;
- Maintain a comprehensive understanding of how to apply diagnoses with appropriate procedure codes;
- Duties may be added or modified as Born Clinic changes and grows;
- Experience in a medical clinic setting;
- Medical terminology, CPT and ICD-10 coding experience;
- Excellent computer skills, experience using and EHR system is preferred.
- Competitive pay;
- Medical, dental, and life insurance;
- Paid Time Off.