Grand Rapids, Michigan – Full Time
Born Clinic is an integrative family practice. With over 30 years of experience, Born Clinic helps patients prevent, resolve, and manage health problems by integrating unique, innovative practices with conventional medicine. We are committed to a whole-body approach to our patients’ health and cultivate a true provider-patient relationship to help them achieve their wellness goals.
We believe in the idea of challenging a “one-size-fits- all” model of medicine. Our approach in focused on getting to the root cause of health issues. We are looking for family practice physician who is open-minded, organized, proactive, adaptive and team-oriented. This candidate is compassionate and genuinely wants to see their patients’ health improve, in both the acute and long-term setting.
- Provide exceptional integrative medical care, employing a functional medicine model
- Exercise independent judgment in interpreting and utilizing findings to determine appropriate treatment plans
- Provide continuous availability for medical and technical questions to the employees, patient care staff and ancillary care provider
- Actively participate in the development of new technology and protocols to improve patient care and out come
- Help in educating and directing medical staff to ensure excellent patient care isbeing delivered
- Michigan licensed physician with clinical experience in family medicine.
- Experience in integrative or functional setting is ideal
- Able to work collaboratively with others
- Competitive salary and bonus structure
- Additional deferred compensation options
- Potential for equity stake
- Medical, dental, and life insurance
- Paid time off