Registered Nurse (Infusion)
Grand Rapids, Michigan – Part Time
Born Clinic is a leading preventive health care services clinic. Our patient care model integrates the best emerging practices with the tried-and-tested techniques of conventional medicine.
The Registered Nurse specializing in Infusion Therapy plays a vital role in executing our patient care model. Additionally, this position is patient-facing with back-office operational work and requires exceptional communication and multitasking skills, a positive/friendly attitude, critical thinking ability, and a strong work ethic. This position reports to the IV Department Supervisor.
Duties and Responsibilities
- The primary duty and responsibility is the preparation, consent, administration, and charting of infusion therapy. Phlebotomy experience is required.
- Assist with inventory management and maintaining compliance with safety protocols, rules, and regulations.
- Schedule follow-up appointments and outreach appointments.
- Keep current with EHR tasks and emails daily.
- Answer incoming calls in a courteous, helpful, and professional manner. Pleasantly screen and refer incoming calls to ensure that accurate and timely communication is facilitated. Take complete and accurate messages for the provider, clinical, and non-clinical team member(s) when necessary.
- Within reason, assume various roles and responsibilities in times of team member absenteeism.
- Duties may be added or modified as Born Clinic changes and grows.
- Must comply with HIPAA regulations, corporate compliance plans, workforce confidentially rules, safety, OSHA regulations, and professionalism standards.
- Part-time: Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday