Last Updated: 3/26/2020, 8:27pm
Born Clinic is closely following the evolving COVID-19 (Coronavirus) situation. First and foremost, the health, safety, and well-being of our patients and team members is of the utmost importance. We want to update you on the measures we are taking to preserve a safe environment while continuing to provide only essential patient care services.
ACTIONS WE ARE TAKING
- Born Clinic has implemented enhanced cleaning protocols, appropriate hand hygiene and respirator precautions.
- Born Clinic will not be accepting any walk-in appointments.
- Additional screening is being conducted before patient visits.
- Patient flow and patient placement protocols have been updated for our Main Reception Area and Infusion Areas.
- Born Clinic will not be taking in-office supplement orders. Supplement orders will only be taken via phone or online.
- We are continuously monitoring and updating our practices based on the recommendations from federal, state and local agencies.
ACTIONS YOU CAN TAKE
- Adhere to proper hand hygiene techniques. Wash your hands often with soap and water for 40 to 60 seconds or antiseptic gel for 20 to 40 seconds.
- Adhere to proper cough and sneeze etiquette. Please use tissues with appropriate disposal. If you do not have a tissue, please use your upper arm and or elbow as a physical barrier.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Clean and disinfect surfaces and objects touched often.
- Avoid crowds and mitigate close contact appropriately.
- Ask questions; our team is here to be of assistance.
Please rest assured that we are fully operational, and our team of Providers, clinical staff, and healthcare professionals are committed to supporting you in living a healthy life!
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to reach out to us at 616.656.3700. For additional information, please visit the Center for Disease Control & Prevention (CDC) or Michigan.gov/coronavirus.